Jewelry Class: Wire Wrapping Basics
July 20, 10 am - 12:30 pm, $50 (includes materials & tools)
This unique Jewelry Making class is your opportunity to learn the basics of wire wrapping. We will provide and teach you the tools, materials and supplies needed to unlock your creative side and create a unique pendant to take home.
July 20th from 10 am to 12:30 pm
· Learn about different kinds of wire.
· Learn what tools are best for each kind of project
· Learn techniques for bending wire.
· Create your own one of a kind pendant.
· Have fun while you’re creating.
The history of wire wrapped jewelry can be dated back to 1446 BC.
Jennifer Minard, our instructor, has not been creating jewelry since 1446 BC but has been working with this medium for more than 10 years. She has taught at U Pittsburg, Bradford and various venues in McKean Co.